Sat, Jul 22|
Ladies Ride 2023
Come ride Huntersville with your fellow women riders.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 8:00 AM – Jul 23, 2:30 PM
Huntersville, Huntersville, MN 56464, USA
About the Event
Huntersville Township - Located 15 miles southeast of Park Rapids on Wadena County Rd 18.
Ride the single-track trails in the Huntersville State Forest, including selected horse trails by special permit. Trails will not be event arrowed/marked, but are marked for normal navigation. Maps will be provided. Guided rides will also be available. There will be skill building activities. Such as:
- Riding in sand
- Riding over obstacles/roots
- Riding between trees
- Basic bike maintenace:Changing a spark plug Air filter change/clean Chain and sprocket checking and adjustment Oil change
Novice riders can ride a minimum maintenance road/two-track route for easy and scenic off-highway riding via GPS tracks, maps, or led by a TCTR member. Forest road ride option - More Information
$15/adult or $10/child (12 and under) for one day $25/adult or $15/child for the weekend; maximum $75/family Primitive camping is FREE Limited hookups are available, contact 218-564-9585 for rates and availability.
Preregistration is available here.
- Camping gates opens Friday afternoon
- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday, July 22
- 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM Sunday, July 23
- Must have a DNR OHV sticker on their bikes
- Bike must pass a sound check Waived at events this year. Bike must still be at or below State level of 96dbA
- Bike must have a USFS approved spark arrestor
- ARMCA/District 23 membership; non-competition membership ($10/person or $25/family) or competition card
Enjoy lunch and/or dinner at the Huntersville Outpost.
Mostly flat - Trails are mainly single track winding through the forest with some two-track/service road loops for beginners. All trails are marked and range from easy to challenging.
Stay on Highway 10 veering left through Motely, toward Staples. Approximately 3.5 miles past Staples turn right onto County Rd. 26. There will be a Nimrod sign before the turn. County Rd. 26 twists and turns and ends in Nimrod. Take a right onto Country Rd 12 (used to be State Highway 227). Stay on Co. Rd 12 (used to be Hwy. 227) through Nimrod and across the River. Take a left on Huntersville Road (Co. Rd 18), which is the first left AFTER you cross the river. After you make a sharp left turn, continue ~1.75 miles and look for the signs to the campground on the left. The turn into the campground is before the Huntersville Outpost.