Time & Location
Sep 23, 8:00 AM CDT – Sep 24, 2:30 PM CDT
Huntersville, Huntersville, MN 56464, USA
About the Event
Huntersville Township - Located 15 miles southeast of Park Rapids on Wadena County Rd 18.
Ride the single-track trails in the Huntersville State Forest, including selected horse trails by special permit. Trails are marked with arrows; maps are provided. Kids can ride a short trail located near the camping area. Novice riders can ride a minimum maintenance road/two-track route for easy and scenic off-highway riding via GPS tracks, maps, or led by a TCTR member. Multiple dual sport ride options - More Information
$15/adult or $10/child (12 and under) for one day $25/adult or $15/child for the weekend; maximum $75/family Primitive camping is FREE Limited hookups are available, contact 218-564-9585 for rates and availability.
Preregistration is available here.
Trail Riding Hours
- Camping gates opens Friday afternoon
- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday, September 23
- 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM Sunday, September 24
- Must have a DNR OHV sticker on their bikes
- Bike must pass a sound check
- Bike must have a USFS approved spark arrestor
- ARMCA/District 23 membership; non-competition membership ($10/person or $25/family) or competition card
Enjoy lunch and/or dinner at the Huntersville Outpost.
- Friday and Saturday Night near sign up: Motorcycle movies on the big screen (inside the barn if it is raining).
- Saturday Night around the campfire: come hang out with fellow riders and tell stories
Mostly flat - Trails are mainly single track winding through the forest with some two-track/service road loops for beginners. All trails are marked and range from easy to challenging. A mini riding area next to the camping area provides lots of fun for the little ones.
Stay on Highway 10 veering left through Motely, toward Staples. Approximately 3.5 miles past Staples turn right onto County Rd. 26. There will be a Nimrod sign before the turn. County Rd. 26 twists and turns and ends in Nimrod. Take a right onto Country Rd 12 (used to be State Highway 227). Stay on Co. Rd 12 (used to be Hwy. 227) through Nimrod and across the River. Take a left on Huntersville Road (Co. Rd 18), which is the first left AFTER you cross the river. After you make a sharp left turn, continue ~1.75 miles and look for the signs to the campground on the left. The turn into the campground is before the Huntersville Outpost.