Sat, Jun 05|
Beginners Ride - 2021
Come learn to ride a dirtbike or grow your skills in a friendly environment.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Millville, 63633 298th Ave, Millville, MN 55957, USA
About the Event
This event Sanctioned by the AMA and on the District 23/ARMCA calendar.
This ride is NOT a typical trail ride, it is an opportunity for new riders to gain riding experience in a friendly environment with some guidance and encouragement. This event is designed to assist new and beginning riders get comfortable riding before riding on single-track or other public trails. There will be several skills building stations in the pro-pit parking area, a short grass trail, the 50cc mini-track, and a couple of easy trails. For people who wish, Dirtbike School will be taught in the main parking area. Dirtbike School is limited and is a higher cost. Bike rental is available, if needed.
All Dirtbike School attendees must register online ahead of the event. We highly encourage all other attendees to register on-line as well.
Who is this ride for:
- This ride is intended for those that are new to dirt bike riding.
- For riders that are not yet comfortable riding in the trees.
- For riders that want to spend more time in a field or on wider trails.
- For riders that want to gain some experience without any pressure.
Who this ride is NOT for:
- NOT for riders with experience.
- NOT for racers of any skill level - A, B or C
- THE MX TRACKS WILL NOT BE OPEN
As a sanctioned event, all attendees must be members of District 23/ARMCA. Cost is $10/year for a Trail Ride membership or $25/year for a Family Trail membership. To join ARMCA, visit www.armca.org.
AMA membership is not required, but strongly suggested.
Camping is available on Friday night.
Costs for the event (not including any online fees) are:
- Adult ride = $10
- Kid ride (12 or under) = $5
- Dirtbike School (includes ride) = $75
- Dirtbike School (includes ride) TCTR Member = $50
- Camping dry = $10
- Camping with water and electric = $30
Advance riders must be accompanied by a beginner rider at all times.